The truth about free programs
Does giving away free work?
A wise man once told me, give away 75% and get paid well for the other 25%, when I first heard this, my eyebrows perked up.
There is a lot of strategy behind this statement.
I’m seeing boat loads of free workouts everywhere, unfortunately this won’t put food on your table long term.
Utilizing free in other ways with a master plan in delivering value, helping retain clients and solving specific client problems.
You may be thinking, Mat, I don’t want to sound pushy, especially with how things are right now.
In most cases, nobody will follow a free plan, there’s no value to it.
Unless there’s value attached with it, make sense?
Just throwing out free stuff, isn’t value, putting out free material that leads into value attached with it on the backend specific to solving a prospects problem, while building the relationship is.
Want to learn how?
TAKE THIS FREE ASSESSMENT NOW TO FIND OUT HOW!